We are looking for individuals who:
Want to influence and operationalize the creative online presence of Canada Drives.
What You’ll be Doing:
- You will be traveling to various new and pre-owned car dealerships throughout the lower mainland and assisting in developing our vehicle inventory.
- Taking creative in focus images of vehicles to be used for our online database
- Staging/Parking vehicles in a manner that is eye catching for the purpose of photography
- Preparing vehicles for interior and exterior photography (Washing, Vacuuming, Dusting, Wiping)
- Facilitating the delivery of new/used vehicles directly to our customer's homes
- Working closely with partners and assisting with invoicing/shop bills
What You Should Already Have:
- You pride yourself on your photography skills and have an eye for detail & symmetry
- You enjoy being on the go and working autonomously outdoors
- You are comfortable using a DSLR camera and basic technology platforms such as Windows, MS Office, Google Sheets etc
- You have a positive attitude with a willingness and ability to take on additional tasks and projects as assigned.
- Clean driving record with 5+ years of driving experience
- Your own vehicle
- Your own DSLR Camera
- Prior photography experience