We are looking for individuals who:
Want to help our customers connect with the auto-financing they need.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Responding to all post sign-up customer inquiries via telephone, email and text message.
- email and text communications to customers who have missed payments.
- from sales representatives and handling each client with care and concern.
- confrontational customer conversations.
- missed payments and payment arrangements into our delinquency tracking system and our Loan Management System.
- analyst to track the success of arrangements and make adjustments to increase the success rate.
- and improving customer service procedures.
What You Should Already Have:
- Previous call center, customer service or telesales experience an asset.
- Previous experience working with Excel a must.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Strong sales skills in order to re-sell the benefits of the program to customers.
- Strong math skills for calculating overdue amounts and make up payments.
- Ability to consistently work with upset customers.