We are looking for individuals who:
Have an aptitude for computers and technology, and have a thirst for knowledge.
What You’ll be Doing:
- First point of contact for internal office support, troubleshooting and repairing desktops, laptops (mostly Windows, some OS X), landlines, data management, and standard software found in an office.
- Support, troubleshooting, and administration work will be equivalent to a tier 1 to tier 2 support level.
- Troubleshooting and administering additional miscellaneous IT related tasks and responsibilities as they arise.
- Inventory and equipment maintenance and audits.
- General computer training for general staff.
What You Should Already Have:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a help desk technician, general technician, or IT support role. Education may be considered equivalent on a case by case basis.
- Ability to learn quickly, demonstrating the ability to be a self-starter and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and take ownership in work.
- Post-secondary education in IT an asset, but not required.
- Experience with OS X, linux, and entry level networking an asset, but not required.