We are looking for individuals who:
Are resulted-oriented, creative and charismatic with the desire to share a laugh or two with their teammates.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Support the Analytics Manager and other stakeholders’ initiatives with your analytics expertise.
- Strong experience with Excel, MYSQL, data visualization tools/techniques (Power BI, Tableau, etc.).
- Strong experience with database concepts such as data warehousing, star schemas, OLAP technology, etc.
- Create and update reports and dashboards an ongoing basis to identify insights and produce data driven solutions.
- Contribute to a complex data processing pipeline and predictive analytics framework.
- Keep up to date with best practices and standards in Analytics and Data Management.
What You Should Already Have:
- Fluent English speaker with great interpersonal skills.
- Resulted-oriented, creative and charismatic with the desire to share a laugh or two with your teammates.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, Business analytics or equivalent an asset, but not required.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with database technologies and producing actionable analytics
- Huge Asset: If you've graduated from BCIT with your Business Analyst Certificate
If this sounds like you, reply to this posting with a cover letter and resume, or send us a message as to why you would be a great fit. We'd love to hear from you!