We are looking for individuals who:
Are savvy with all social media platforms and have zest to make our office environment the most engaging as possible!
What You’ll be Doing:
- Support the Analytics Manager and other stakeholders’ initiatives with your analytics expertise.
- Track, monitor and collect web traffic data and provide detailed analysis, insights and recommendations.
- Create and manage UTM tracking across multiple ad platforms.
- Use tracking and reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Salesforce to analyse advertising effectiveness.
- Create and update reports and dashboards an ongoing basis to identify best ad combinations.
- Keep up to date with best practices and standards in Analytics and Data Management.
What You Should Already Have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience utilizing Digital Analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Proficiency in spreadsheet applications, knowledge of SQL and scripting a plus
- Fluent English speaker with great interpersonal skills.
- Resulted-oriented, creative and charismatic with the desire to share a laugh or two with your teammates.
- Experience analyzing campaigns with six to seven figures monthly ad budgets.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent and asset, but not required.