We are looking for individuals who:
Enjoy the mechanics of complex systems, technologies, and figuring out how things work.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Troubleshooting and administering existing network infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting and administering existing server infrastructure.
- Building out new network and server infrastructure.
- Assisting internal help desk with more complicated problems/fixes.
- Regularly auditing configurations and health of systems.
- Actively monitoring servers and network for any issues.
- Anything else requiring your abilities and expertise as they arise.
What You Should Already Have:
- 5+ years experience building, configuring and administering Windows 2008 and above servers.
- Experience setting up and administering Linux servers
- 5+ years experience building, configuring and administering Cisco routers and switches.
- 5+ years experience building, troubleshooting, and repairing desktops and laptops.
- Ability to learn quickly, demonstrating the ability to be a self-starter and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and take ownership in work.
- CCNA or better certification.
- Preference will be given to those with Microsoft certifications also.