We are looking for individuals who:
Can transform the way we test Salesforce, and streamline processes.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Build and maintain the QA Automation framework using Selenium webdriver or Robot framework.
- Write new scripts and update existing test scripts using Python or Java for automated testing.
- Schedule daily automation tests using Jenkins and analyze the results.
- Perform functional and performance testing of REST API services using JMeter.
- Track and control the testing execution in tools such as Jira and QASymphony.
- Manage testing documentation such as Testing Scenarios and Scripts.
- Accurately report on testing execution progress and statuses.
- Document defects and bug details, and collaborate with Developers, Admins, and Functional Analysts to resolve issues quickly.
- Adopt Agile principles and methods, and participate in release and sprint planning and execution.
- Evaluate data from multiple sources to confirm testing results are reliable and accurate, especially in reports and data integrations between systems.
What You Should Already Have:
- Degree in Computer Sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Quality Assurance.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Test Automation using Selenium Web driver/Robot Framework.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with programming in Python or Java.
- Experience in setting up and maintaining CI systems such as Jenkins/TeamCity.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in working with System Integrators and Service Providers.
- Experience in working with requirements and defect tracking applications such as JIRA.