We are looking for individuals who:
Can leverage the power of Salesforce.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Responsible for the configuration of additional Salesforce functionality to enhance performance of business processes including, but not limited to, Object design, Page Layouts, Workflows, Approval Processes, User Roles & Profiles and Chatter Groups.
- Responsible for the administration, configuration, and deployment of Salesforce and custom applications.
- Coordinates with Project Managers on defining system requirements by conferring with users, analyzing workflows, considering existing architecture & security requirements; Recommend and participate in designing system infrastructure.
- Configures and maintains custom Salesforce Dashboards, Reporting and Analytics to monitor all sales activity and results from the Sales teams.
- Provides recommendations on best practices and efficient use of Salesforce and other applications to streamline end user and back-office operations.
- Works directly with Sales and Service team with regards to support issues and problem troubleshooting. Actively involved in reviewing, assessing and evaluating application updates with the development team to ensure optimal performance.
- Provides Website maintenance and technical support for Salesforce Web-to-Lead and Web-to-Case sites; updates content and graphics; monitors performance and results; evaluates and integrates new technologies as required.
- Upgrades systems by conferring with Sales team and services; configuring, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
What You Should Already Have:
- 3+ years of Salesforce System Administrator.
- Experience working with dynamic Sales teams, marketing teams, and Call Center teams is preferred.
- Knowledge of integrating with third parties and using third-party integration tools an asset.
- Proven analytical abilities as well as diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, adapt to rapid changes in scope and agenda to meet changing business needs.
- Strong experience with sales processes, lead capture, and order flow.
- Must have excellent communication skills, be able to communicate system & process changes to a variety of teams timely & effectively.
- Possesses strong presentation skills and is able to prepare, deliver, and present reports/results/findings to large groups of people.