We are looking for individuals who:
Can leverage our strong relationship with Salesforce and our Premier+ account benefits.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Leading meetings to elicit, identify and prioritize business requirements from stakeholders
- Mapping business processes and identifying opportunities for automation and optimization
- Refining requirements documentation and detailing use cases
- Acting as a liaison between business and technical teams translate functional requirements into technical solutions
- Designing and documenting technical solutions, functional specifications and requirements in Jira
- Supporting the Product Owner and Project Manager in planning new functionalities and enhancements
- Performing advanced Salesforce platform administration (exploring declarative options creating new objects, configuring new functionalities, workflows and validation rules)
- Preparing mock-ups and presenting Demos for Stakeholders
- Mastering Salesforce platform, especially Sales and Service Cloud solutions
- Defining data standards and principles in Salesforce and supporting the functional mapping for data integration and datasets
- Advocating for the best practices, usage of standard functionalities rather than custom code and encouraging high user adoption in Salesforce
- Contributing with the overall testing and troubleshooting of new functionalities, and facilitating user acceptance testing
- Helping with user training preparation and execution when required
What You Should Already Have:
- Passion for process automation and efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Information System, Computer Science or Engineering.
- 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Functional Analyst or Consultant
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience as Administrator or Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or Salesforce Certified Sales/Service Consultant
- Experience managing requirements and stakeholder’s expectations
- Experience working with dynamic Sales, Customer Services or Marketing teams
- Understanding of Call Center processes and technology is preferred.
- Familiar with Agile concept and methodologies
- Basic knowledge of data integration methods and solutions
- Strong analytical abilities as well as diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, adapt to rapid changes in scope and agenda to meet changing business needs.
- Experience with sales processes, lead capture, and order flow.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills
- A positive attitude and willingness for continuous learning of new technologies