- No one understands the challenge that face the 25% of Canadians who have below average, poor, or really bad credit. Getting approved for an auto loan can be a nightmare. A bunch more Canadians don’t even have poor credit, they have no credit and that can be equally as frustrating!
Auto Loans for Bad Credit Barrie
The first step is to fill out a secure online application. Once you have you will shortly be contacted by a local affiliate dealership representative. They will make sure they know exactly what you need for a vehicle as well as what you are looking to spend each month. Next you will setup a time to go test-drive the vehicle and fill out any necessary paperwork. After that – you’re on your way in your new vehicle.
Things to know about Barrie Auto Loans
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Must be permanent resident or citizen of Canada
- Making payments on a car loan is a great way to build credit
- Approvals are for vehicles from local affiliate dealerships
- 100% no obligation