What Car Buyers Need To Know To Save Money & Avoid Wasting Time
Loan providers can make surprisingly large profits by overcharging people who don’t know better.
So you’re shopping for a car and once you find one you love you don’t want to have to spend time researching loan providers… you just want to get it right then and there! Because shopping for a good rate is inconvenient, people often accept their first approved car loan, with higher interest rates, without trying a simple online auto financing service.
Many drivers don’t even know that these online services exist, and end up paying the high interest rates provided by the first lender they see.
If you want to buy a new car (even with bad credit or no credit), you have a job and make at least $1,800 a month you can use this free online tool to get the best rate possible. With this service you can qualify for a loan even if you have gone through bankruptcy, have had a car repossessed in the past, or have no credit at all.
Now Canadians simply enter the vehicle type they want and the price they want to pay into an application like canadadrives.ca and automatically qualify for the lowest possible loan rates. People are shocked at how quick and easy the results are and that it takes less than 2 minutes to apply online.
The Easiest & Fastest Way To Save Money On Your Car Loan...
We are tired of Canadians getting ripped off and overpaying for their car loans when they don’t have to, so we compiled some simple car buying tips.
- 1. DO NOT finance your vehicle without getting pre-approved financing online. Know what rate and loan amount you qualify for before shopping!
- 2. Use this online car loan application and get pre-approved for financing in minutes. Their lenders will compete for your business.
- 3. Select the type of vehicle you want (Car, Truck, SUV or Van) and choose a monthly payment you are happy with.
- 4. Enter your employment status, if you have a job say "Employed" and if you have been working for at least 3 months it's even better.
- 5. If you earn at least $1,800 a month you can often qualify for even better rates.
- 6. Confirm your phone number is correct so you can speak with a real live person and get your total pre-approved loan amount.
- 7. Visit a local dealership and test drive cars you like.
- 8. Don’t forget to ask about $0 down and low monthly payment options which are often available.
- 9. If you are happy with the financing terms, you are set!
- 10. Sign the deal on your new car and drive away happy! It's that easy!
If you want to get the lowest rates possible click here to use the free online comparison tool. Answer a couple questions about what you want and you will qualify for the best rates possible. Get the car you want and save money at the same time!
Click below to get Pre-Approved Today! It takes less than 2 minutes: